JETIREXPLORE- Search Thousands of research papers



Published in:

Volume 5 Issue 12
December-2018
eISSN: 2349-5162

Unique Identifier

JETIR1812B18

Page Number

117-121

Share This Article


Title

TYP(Track Your Parkinglot)

ISSN

2349-5162

Cite This Article

"TYP(Track Your Parkinglot)", International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (www.jetir.org), ISSN:2349-5162, Vol.5, Issue 12, page no.117-121, December-2018, Available :http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR1812B18.pdf

Abstract

Parking in major cities, particularly with dense traffic, directly effects the traffic flow and people’s life. PARKING is an expensive process in terms of either money or the time and effort spent for the “free spot chasing.” Current studies reveal that a car is parked for 95 percent of its lifetime and only on the road for the other 5 percent. If we take England as an example, on average a car was driven for 361 hours a year according to the British National Travel Survey yielding about 8404 hours in which a car would be parked. Now where would you park your car for these very long hours? Cruising for parking is naturally the first problem caused by the increase of car owners globally.

Key Words

Cite This Article

"TYP(Track Your Parkinglot)", International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (www.jetir.org | UGC and issn Approved), ISSN:2349-5162, Vol.5, Issue 12, page no. pp117-121, December-2018, Available at : http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR1812B18.pdf

Publication Details

Published Paper ID: JETIR1812B18
Registration ID: 193641
Published In: Volume 5 | Issue 12 | Year December-2018
DOI (Digital Object Identifier):
Page No: 117-121
ISSN Number: 2349-5162

Download Paper

Preview Article

Download Paper




Cite This Article

"TYP(Track Your Parkinglot)", International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (www.jetir.org | UGC and issn Approved), ISSN:2349-5162, Vol.5, Issue 12, page no. pp117-121, December-2018, Available at : http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR1812B18.pdf




Preview This Article


Downlaod

Click here for Article Preview

Download PDF

Downloads

0001365

Print This Page