JETIREXPLORE- Search Thousands of research papers



Published in:

Volume 7 Issue 11
November-2020
eISSN: 2349-5162

Unique Identifier

JETIR2011152

Page Number

140-144

Share This Article


Title

ASTUDY OF DISEASES IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD

ISSN

2349-5162

Cite This Article

"ASTUDY OF DISEASES IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD", International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (www.jetir.org), ISSN:2349-5162, Vol.7, Issue 11, page no.140-144, November-2020, Available :http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR2011152.pdf

Authors

Abstract

In the developing world, the leading infectious causes of death are respiratory tract infectious diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis, malaria, and aids which together represent>90% of deaths. The remaining 10% are due to tropical diseases and various other infections. Tropical diseases have a specific presentation and epidemiology in elderly patients. Infectious diseases with a world wide distribution impact elderly patients in the developing world in a specific manner, which is most obvious with respect to human immunodeficiency virus and tuberculosis but is also true with respect to trivial manifestations of infection, such as diarrhea and pneumonia. Malnutrition contributes in a major way to the immunodeficiency of elderly patients in the developing world. Poorly controlled us of antimicrobial drugs leads to multidrug resistant microorganisms which together with the limited resources available for drug treatment makes appropriate treatment of infections in elderly patients will have an increasing impact on the public health and economy of developing countries.

Key Words

ASTUDY OF DISEASES IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD

Cite This Article

"ASTUDY OF DISEASES IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD", International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (www.jetir.org | UGC and issn Approved), ISSN:2349-5162, Vol.7, Issue 11, page no. pp140-144, November-2020, Available at : http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR2011152.pdf

Publication Details

Published Paper ID: JETIR2011152
Registration ID: 303360
Published In: Volume 7 | Issue 11 | Year November-2020
DOI (Digital Object Identifier):
Page No: 140-144
ISSN Number: 2349-5162

Download Paper

Preview Article

Download Paper




Cite This Article

"ASTUDY OF DISEASES IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD", International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (www.jetir.org | UGC and issn Approved), ISSN:2349-5162, Vol.7, Issue 11, page no. pp140-144, November-2020, Available at : http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR2011152.pdf




Preview This Article


Downlaod

Click here for Article Preview