UGC Approved Journal no 63975

ISSN: 2349-5162 | ESTD Year : 2014
Call for Paper
Volume 10 | Issue 2 | February 2023

JETIREXPLORE- Search Thousands of research papers



WhatsApp Contact
Click Here

Published in:

Volume 6 Issue 7
July-2019
eISSN: 2349-5162

UGC and ISSN approved 7.95 impact factor UGC Approved Journal no 63975

7.95 impact factor calculated by Google scholar

Unique Identifier

Published Paper ID:
JETIR1907508


Registration ID:
220038

Page Number

328-334

Share This Article


Jetir RMS

Title

Empowering Women Entrepreneurs In MSMEs In Rural India – An Exploratory Approach

Abstract

The emergence of women entrepreneurs and their contribution to the national economy is quite visible in India. Women’s entrepreneurship has been recognized during the last decade as an important untapped source of economic growth. According to the Annual Report 2017-18 of Government of India , Ministries of MSMEs, Micro sector with 630.52 lakh estimated enterprises provides employment to 1076.19 lakh persons, which accounts for around 97% of total employment in the sector. Small sector with 3.31 lakh and Medium sector with 0.05 lakh estimated MSMEs provides employment to 31.95 lakh (2.88%) and 1.75 lakh (0.16%)persons of total employment in MSME sector, respectively . it further estimates that Out of 1109.89 lakh employees in MSME sector, 844.68 (76%) are male employees and remaining 264.92 lakh (24%) are females. And out of these the gender wise distribution of workforce in MSME sector is seen to be 137.50 females and 360.15 males are working in rural sector and 127.42 females and 484.54 males are working in urban sector. This implies there could be many opportunities identification hidden inside the challenges for small business concerns. This paper examines various opportunities and challenges for Women Entrepreneurship Development in Micro Small and Medium Enterprise. More precisely the paper explores, rewards for starting a small business, myths about small businesses, new opportunities, four forms of entrepreneurship, identification practices among first generation and major challenges in small business.

Key Words

Empowerment, MSMEs, Rural Entrepreneurship, Self Help Groups, Women Entrepreneurs,

Cite This Article

"Empowering Women Entrepreneurs In MSMEs In Rural India – An Exploratory Approach", International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (www.jetir.org), ISSN:2349-5162, Vol.6, Issue 7, page no.328-334, July-2019, Available :http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR1907508.pdf

ISSN


2349-5162 | Impact Factor 7.95 Calculate by Google Scholar

An International Scholarly Open Access Journal, Peer-Reviewed, Refereed Journal Impact Factor 7.95 Calculate by Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar | AI-Powered Research Tool, Multidisciplinary, Monthly, Multilanguage Journal Indexing in All Major Database & Metadata, Citation Generator

Cite This Article

"Empowering Women Entrepreneurs In MSMEs In Rural India – An Exploratory Approach", International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (www.jetir.org | UGC and issn Approved), ISSN:2349-5162, Vol.6, Issue 7, page no. pp328-334, July-2019, Available at : http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR1907508.pdf

Publication Details

Published Paper ID: JETIR1907508
Registration ID: 220038
Published In: Volume 6 | Issue 7 | Year July-2019
DOI (Digital Object Identifier):
Page No: 328-334
Country: -, -, - .
Area: Engineering
ISSN Number: 2349-5162
Publisher: IJ Publication


Preview This Article


Downlaod

Click here for Article Preview

Download PDF

Downloads

0003722

Print This Page

Current Call For Paper

Jetir RMS